AFRY Power Market Conference - 11 December 2019
Institute of Directors, Pall Mall, London
AFRY invites you to a half day event exploring the European wholesale electricity markets of the future, and the dramatic transformations that will occur on the path to 2050 and beyond.
Our annual Power Market Conference is a great opportunity to understand the AFRY curves, speak to the Pöyry experts and exchange opinions with other industry professionals.
- Understand how heat and transport will influence electricity markets
- Discuss key drivers of future electricity prices and their potential impact
- Capture prices for wind and solar and AFRY's latest views on how technology costs and capture prices will evolve
- Share views on the likelihood of different future scenarios with AFRY market experts
- Understand how new technologies such as hydrogen, electrolysis and flexibility will interact in a near-zero carbon future